Thursday, March 21, 2019

Investigative Journalism

In Allen, Texas there has been recent controversy within the city council over how to develop the land on the side of highway 121. I recently asked a couple of citizens about their ideas for the development of the land and I got a variety of responses. In my first interview with Stefeni, she told me that the land should be converted to “more housing, whether that be townhomes, apartments, or a new neighborhood.” In my second interview with Jeff, he told me that he thinks it should become “a retail and shopping area, with both stores and restaurants.” Both believe in two different, but very logical solutions. Perhaps the city could split the ideas into different sections of the land and benefit both the population and economic aspects of the growing city.
Image result for 121 allen tx
[1 image, 1 link, 1 quotation, 133 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment