Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Overcrowding at AHS


Everyone thinks that Allen is better at every sport because we only have one high school for the whole city. Maybe thats the only positive thing about it. The hallways at Allen High school can get a bit tricky. There are over 5,000 students enrolled at Allen high school, grades 10-12. I asked a senior about this problem, here's what he said," I though lowery was bad, but the high school is worse. There are so many kids at this school it's hard to get anywhere. I remember my junior year I had a class in J hall which is on one side of the school and my next class was all the way in upper B hall, which is at the other side of the school. I had 5 minutes to get to class, I was late every day." Everyone knows that Allen is a really big school, but sometimes its not necessarily the best thing.

[ 1 image, 1 link, 1 quotation, 158 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment